- Mazzoni Center: Comprehensive LGBTQ+ health center in Center City, offering physical and mental health services, including walk-in HIV testing. (215) 985-9206
- Queer brunch: A fundraiser brunch pop up at rotating locations, Philly Queer Brunch is open to all and each event raises money for a different group.
- Queer Philly Exchange: Facebook group for LGBTQ+ people in Philadelphia. Part Craigslist, part discussion group, part resource exchange, Queer Exchange is the virtual hub of the Philly queer community. Most major cities have their own Queer Exchanges.
- The Attic Youth Center: LGBTQ+ youth program offering individual counseling, social activities, and HIV testing. (215) 545-4331
- GALAEI: A Latinx/Latin@ social justice organization committed to advancement via economic development, sexual empowerment and grassroots organizing.
- Philly Fight: A comprehensive AIDS network in Philly offering medical and dental care.
- Liberty City Dems: work to elect officials who support the rights of the LGBT community
- Trans-Health Information Project (TIP): A project of GALAEI, TIP offers educational workshops and support groups for trans Latinx youth. (267) 457-3912
Are you aware of a resource we haven’t listed? Tell us about it using this form!